Payment Assistance Options
Chase Bank offers various options to assist customers experiencing financial difficulties with their auto loans. These options include:
- Chase Auto Loans: Chase Bank offers options for customers facing financial hardship with their auto loans. These options may include payment extensions, which add the extended payment to the end of the loan and extend the maturity date, and changing the payment due date to help with budgeting and timely payments. To explore these options, customers can call Chase at 1-800-336-6675 or send a message through their Secure Message Center.
- Assistance for Lease Customers: Chase Bank also provides assistance options for lease customers facing challenges. To discuss their situation and determine available options, lease customers can call Chase at 1-800-227-5151 or send a message through the Secure Message Center.
- COVID-19 Support: Chase Bank recognizes the challenges and stress customers may face during the current pandemic and is prepared to provide payment assistance and refund or waive certain fees for those in need. This support includes the potential to delay monthly payments on auto loans and leases, as well as waiving associated late fees. Customers may also be able to extend their lease maturity date for up to an additional six months.
- Payment ExtensionExtending the loan term by adding the missed payment to the end, effectively delaying the due date.
- Payment Due Date ModificationAdjusting the payment due date to align with the customer’s budget and facilitate timely payments.
Eligibility and Contact Information
To inquire about these hardship assistance options, customers with auto loans can contact Chase at 1-800-336-6675 or send a secure message through the Chase Secure Message Center.
Assistance for Lease Customers
For lease customers facing financial challenges, Chase Bank also provides support options. Customers can contact Chase at 1-800-227-5151 or send a secure message to discuss their situation and explore available assistance.
COVID-19 Pandemic Support
In response to the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, Chase Bank has implemented additional support measures for customers. These measures include the possibility of:
- Delaying monthly payments on auto loans and leases
- Waiving associated late fees
- Extending lease maturity dates by up to six months
- Chase Auto Loans: Financial Difficulty
- Chase Auto Loans: Hardship Assistance
- JPMorgan Chase: Customers
Does Chase Bank offer a skip-a-payment program?
Yes, Chase Bank offers payment assistance options for customers experiencing financial hardship, which may include the possibility of skipping a payment.
What types of loans are eligible for the skip-a-payment program?
Chase Bank’s payment assistance options are available for both auto loans and leases.
How do I qualify for the skip-a-payment program?
To qualify for payment assistance, customers must contact Chase Bank and demonstrate financial hardship.
How do I request a payment skip?
Customers can request a payment skip by calling Chase Bank at 1-800-336-6675 (for auto loans) or 1-800-227-5151 (for leases), or by sending a secure message through the Chase Secure Message Center.
Are there any fees associated with skipping a payment?
Chase Bank may waive late fees for customers who qualify for payment assistance.
How will skipping a payment affect my loan or lease terms?
Skipping a payment may extend the loan or lease term. Customers should contact Chase Bank to discuss the specific impact on their account.
Can I skip multiple payments?
The availability of multiple payment skips may vary depending on the customer’s situation and the type of loan or lease. Customers should contact Chase Bank to inquire about their options.
What other payment assistance options are available?
In addition to skipping a payment, Chase Bank may offer other payment assistance options, such as payment extensions or due date modifications. Customers should contact Chase Bank to discuss the options available to them.